October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, so I made this little mash-up to display a few of my favourite (pink) things.
Clockwise from the top middle:
1. My beloved Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain in “Sweetheart Valentine”
2. Hot pink gel polish with a silver glitter feature nail
3. Mix and match pink nail art on my homegirl Rosie! Wild zebra print, her initial on pastel “watercolour effect” base, multicoloured sprinkles and polka dots.
4. A cheeky leopard print feature thumbnail using my favourite pink polish as a base- O.P.I. in “Shorts Story”
5. Barbie pink polish with polka dot feature nails on a neon mix base
There are so many incredible events going on for Breast Cancer Awareness- both fundraising and educational.
So let’s continue to spread the word: To honour those we have lost, and to support those fighting the good fight.