Darlings, it’s been a good week for awards! I can just see myself standing up on stage now, clutching my award. I’m in a glittering gown, hair swept back in a sleek chignon, just one tasteful tear swept away by an impeccably manicured hand. “This is so unexpected! I’d just like to thank my mum…”
In this case I’d just like to thank my favourite gal pal Rosie of aredlipandanudeshoe fame for my nomination! Rosie tells me that the word “Liebster” is German for “dearest” which is very apt because she really is exactly that. Thank you pumpkin!
The Award Rules are:
1. You have to link back to the person who nominated you
2. You have to nominate other bloggers (people with less than 200 followers)
3. You have to answer the questions given to you
4. You have to create another set of questions for whomever you nominate
5. You have to notify whomever else you choose to nominate that they have been nominated
Here are my responses to the questions I was given!
1. Who’s the most famous person you met? And did you wet your pants when you did?
I met Christian Slater a few years ago in London’s West End. He was very nice, especially considering I couldn’t manage to string a sentence together. And there may have been wetting of pants, yes.
2. If you were a superhero what would your name be?
Dame Judi Dench. Don’t tell me she’s not already a superhero because we all know that’s not true.
3. What’s your biggest challenge with your blog?
Keeping the nerves at bay!
4. What’s your favourite item of clothing in your wardrobe?
Currently my super skinny jeans from Primark. Cheap as chips and utterly DIVINE.
5. Dogs or cats?
Always cats! They’re so majestic and fluffy. And they usually don’t try to eat your face.
6. If you could travel back in time what year would you go back to?
2012- it was easily my happiest year so far.
Ooh that was fun! I’d like to nominate these Liebsters for the Award:
Dearest Rosie from aredlipandanudeshoe
Christine from Project Light to Life
Anasthasia from Anasthasia and La Mode
My questions for you ladies are:
1. Who would you say is your greatest female role model?
2. What word do you hate the most and why? (note- mine is “moist” because even the word sounds moist!)
3. What’s the best thing that happened to you today?
4. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?